With world Aids day over & done with our next event to raise monies for the living well fund. This year will see an end to the food voucher program which provided HIV+ clients a 20.00 food voucher per month...sadly the increase in people testing HIV+ & HEP-C + has led to the end of this program that used to help 150 people living with HIV in the Algoma district.
As I was part of the team to put this ad on for the red scarf campaigned I wanted to show some of my past work with Reseau Access Network...I wish other PHAs would step up & join this organization at the board level...I could use some help! If you would like to help call 705 688 0500 we are always seeking volunteers in & from our community ....Happy Easter n Passover & Ramadan...
world aids campaign
wac=use comdoms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment