world aids campaign

world aids campaign
wac=use comdoms!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happiest Place in Canada - Sudbury Ontario....

Long ago astronauts came here to train as it appeared as close to the moon as earth can get. Black rock and no trees has been returned to nature , of course with a lot of lime & time by many peoples & organizations. We planted trees by the thousands & 20 yrs. on we were actually named the happiest place in Canada! Boot time eh! Seriously though I think its because the Sudbury residents know what hard times are all about...with numerous strikes & set backs in local resource extraction we have learned to appreciate the true meaning of life = Family & Friends ; Our lives are intertwined as this is a smaller community ...we must learn to love & not judge others (seriously hard I know )we have been conditioned to be fearful, to be afraid...just watch the news...do you feel anymore informed? Probably not really...I notice all the news in the same , on all channels . Look for yourself if you do not believe me . See? I suppose it all boils down to perspective & who you ask or talk to...Myself I believe that Sudbury is indeed the happiest place to live...we have nature just minutes away from our doors & windows . Lakes & streams , fish & game , trails for every type of off road adventure one can design .

No comments: